Quality plays an important role in our production processes and also the projects we execute. At our unit, we have a well maintained quality assessment unit which incorporates all the instruments which are needed for efficient quality checking. Each of furnace, combustion systems and other conveyors, undergo stringent testing process. There are various parameters on the basis of which we test the products like:
- Heat resistance and fuel efficiency
- Resistance to temperature variations
- Temperature uniformity
- Technical accuracy
Closely monitored by a team of quality controllers and supervisors, stringent tests take place at our quality checking division. Owing to our specified operational conditions, our products pass through stringent quality control testing procedures and are internationally accepted. Following all the international quality standards and parameters, our vast range of products are flawless and qualitative in functioning.
We offer international quality products that strictly adhere to the international norms and conditions. We maintain regular quality control checks and follow all the required measures to ensure that only quality products at competitive prices are delivered to our valuable customers. To maintain consistency in quality, we follow quality methods like:
- Each of raw material procured, before enter our factory premises is stringently checked for its standard and quality based on certain parameters.
- We have our in-house testing laboratories and centers, where metals before the production process are tested for their strength, durability, tangibility, resistant power, etc.
- Prior to packaging, each product is strictly scrutinized by quality experts and third party officers, for its engineering defects and designing flaws.
The different products manufactured by the company are of unmatched quality and international standards. This is possible due to the in-built Quality Control Processes and professional quality control parameters in our manufacturing process.
Quality of Steel Forgings : Ultrasonically passed forgings being manufactured in desired ratio of reduction with single piece weighing up to 1000 Kgs.
Quality Control Checks : Physical as well as metallurgical tests are conducted at every stage of manufacturing
Dimensional Tolerances : “As per the customers’ requirements”